2016 Ford Fusion | High Tech and Environmentally Friendly
Truly in a class of its own, the 2016 Ford Fusion has arrived. An improved aerodynamic design and seats made out of recycled materials means this vehicle is eco-friendly. With eight trim levels, you are bound to find a model to suit your tastes.
The LED taillights have a longer life than conventional taillights, while the interior has soft touch surfaces everywhere. The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid features cloth seats made with REPREVE® fabric, a fibre comprised of 100% recycled materials. SYNC® voice-activated technology lets you control music, make phone calls, and call 911. The Titanium, Hybrid Titanium, Energi SE and Energi Titanium come with a 12-speaker Sony® audio system.
For 2016 Ford has left no stone unturned, offering a wide selection of engine options for the 2016 Ford Fusion. The standard 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission comes with paddle shifters in the Titanium, which also has optional AWD.
2016 Ford Fusion Engines:
- 2.5L I-4 i-VCT: 175 horsepower with 175 lb-ft torque
- 1.5L Ti-VCT EcoBoost® I-4 with optional Automatic Start-Stop: 181 horsepower with 185 lb-ft torque
- 2.0L Ti-VCT EcoBoost® I-4: 240 horsepower (premium fuel) or 231 horsepower (regular fuel) with 270 lb-ft torque
- 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 Hybrid: 141 horsepower and 129 lb-ft torque
- 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 Fusion Energi Plug-in Hybrid: 141 horsepower and 129 lb-ft torque
The 2016 Ford Fusion is the loaded with advanced technology, in an environmentally friendly package which refuses to compromise when it comes to performance. Visit West Coast Ford Lincoln today to learn more on how you can go green with the Ford Fusion.
West Coast Ford Lincoln